Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello and welcome!!!

This is my new blog, completely separate from my other blog. This blog is just for education (and perhaps a wee bit of entertainment). No politics, no controversy, no craziness. I will strive, and I will strive hard, to keep it all light and fun, rather than freaking out and saying that doomsday is upon us and the republicans are destroying everything and my neighbors are against me and that is why they smoke so much that I can't even breathe in my own apartment!!!!! No, this is a calm and relaxing blog.

The purpose of this blog:

I may not have all things in life down perfectly, but I do somethings pretty well, and I have picked up a lot of stuff along the way. This blog is all about those helpful little things I've learned that get me through the day-to-day. Some of it is just common sense stuff, some of it is pretty specific, but all of it has proved useful.

So come, friends, adventure with me in the fabulous world of Learning to Do Really Basic Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment